With so many triple net properties for sale, you may be curious about purchasing one. At Calkain, we have a passion for the net lease market and want to help you purchase the right property for your future. We understand how important your investments are to you.
What Are Triple Net Properties?
Triple net properties for sale refer to single-tenant retail properties rented to tenants with high credit scores. Tenants who lease these properties are responsible handling insurance, taxes and maintenance duties.
What Are the Advantages of Triple Net Properties?
If you are looking for a good investment opportunity, a triple net property might be a good choice for you. Let’s take a closer look at some of the advantage of nnn properties for sale:
- Stable Income: One of the most attractive advantages of investing in a triple net property is a stable cash flow. Many of these properties come with a lease of at least 10 years, so you can expect to receive income for a long duration of time. In addition, the majority of triple net properties have rent increases of 1 to 3 percent every year.
- No Management Responsibilities: When you own a triple net property, you do not have to worry about taking care of any management duties. That is all up to the tenants. That means you will not have to be bothered with calling a plumber to fix a leaking toilet or a maintenance technician to fix a broken lightbulb.
- Available Financing: It is also typically easier to obtain financing for triple net properties for sale because they are stable assets. These properties are backed up by a tenant’s credit, so lenders know they are a good risk.
- Low-Entry Price Point: Believe it or not, triple net properties are usually more affordable than other properties. In fact, it is possible to buy one of these properties for as low as $500,000. Many more investors can afford to purchase these properties and obtain tenants soon after that.
Tips in Investing in Triple Net Properties
Now that you know about the benefits of investing in triple net properties for sale, you may have a strong desire to invest in one. However, this investment does carry some risks if you are not careful. Here are some useful tips for investing in triple net properties and minimizing risks:
- Consider the Location: The location is one of the most important factors to take in account when looking at triple net properties. It is important to purchase one of these properties in an area where they are in high demand.
- Check the Tenant’s Credit: Before you rent a triple net property to a tenant, do a thorough credit check on him or her. If a tenant’s credit history is strong, he or she will be more likely to make payments on time.
If you have questions and want to learn more information about triple net properties for sale, you may want to contact Calkain at 703-787-4714.Triple Net Properties for Sale